Powered by Formlabs’ advanced Low Force Stereolithography (LFS)™ technology, the Form 3 offers groundbreaking print quality and printer reliability.
Flawless prints, every time.
- LFS (Low Force Stereolithography) 3D printing balances detail and speed.
- The optical system maintains a precise, dense laser spot to ensure accurate, repeatable prints.
- Easy clean-up and smoother parts with tear-away light-touch supports.
- Integrated sensors monitor and maintain ideal conditions for consistent performance over time.
- Switch between materials in seconds with a simple cartridge system.
- User-replaceable components and foolproof design maximize uptime.
Grows with your business.
- Meet demand, now and forever. Easily transition from one to many with systems that scale.
- Don’t wait. Print from anywhere as soon as you have files with Remote Print.
- Works well with teams. Monitor and manage prints and teams with PreForm and Dashboard. Track individual usage and adjust the print queue when you need to prioritize.
- 40.5 x 37.5 x 53 cm (15.9 x 14.8 x 20.9 in)
Build Volume (xyz)
- 145 x 145 x 185 mm (5.7 x 5.7 x 7.3 in)
- 85 μm Spot Size
- 250 mW
- 25 – 300 μm
Preform Slicer Software
• One-Click Print
• Adaptive layer thickness for faster printing with fine details
• Remote Print (not available on Form 2)
• Auto-orient for optimal print position
• Auto-mesh repair
• Auto-generation of supports
• Rotate, scale, duplicate, and mirror
• Layer slicer for path inspection
• Available in multiple languages
- Standard Resins
- Engineering Resins
- Jewelry Resins
- Dental Model Resin
Engitype Inc. is an authorized reseller of Markforged, Formlabs, 3D Systems, & Smart3D Premium 3D Printers. Currently, Engitype has offices in Utah, Portland, and Seattle, along with representation in California and Idaho. With over 20 years of experience in 3D printers, Engitype can be your primary source of information and service for the highest quality 3D printers in the world.
Copyright © 2020 All rights reserved.