PROJET® MJP 5600
3D Systems’ ProJet® MJP 5600 delivers the highest quality, most accurate and toughest multi-material composites based on 3D Systems’ latest MultiJet Printing (MJP) technology. The ProJet MJP 5600 simultaneously prints and fuses together flexible and rigid material composites layer by layer at the pixel level in a variety of colors and shades including opaque, clear, black or white and numerous shades of gray. 3D Systems’ printed multi-material composites result in stunningly realistic, functional, large and small prototypes and products for a wide range of manufacturers, designers and engineers.
PROJET® MJP 5600
- HD – High Definition
- UHD/S – Ultra High Definition / Single
- XHD/S – Xtreme High Definition / Single
Build Volume (xyz)
- 20.4 x 15 x 11.8 in (518 x 381 x 300 mm)
- HD – 375 x 375 x 1000 DPI; 25 μ layers
- UHD/S – 600 x 600 x 1600 DPI; 16 μ layers
- XHD/S – 750 x 750 x 2000 DPI; 13 μ layers
- VisiJet CR-CL – Rigid Plastic Clear
- VisiJet CR-WT – Rigid Plastic White
- VisiJet CE-BK – Elastomeric Black
- VisiJet CE-NT – Elastomeric Natural
Printer Dimensions (WxDxH)
- Crated: 80 x 48 x 78 in (2032 x 1219 x 1981 mm)
- Uncrated: 67 x 35.4 x 65 in (1700 x 900 x 1650 mm)
The ProJet MJP 5600 delivers fast composite material print speeds using breakthrough materials with properties that can be easily varied within a single part.
SUPERIOR MECHANICAL PROPERTIES
This new VisiJet® composite family of materials is precisely mixed by the ProJet MJP 5600 print head on-the-fly to achieve superior mechanical properties and custom performance characteristics and comes with a 5-year print head warranty.
With so many options, the ProJet MJP 5600 is perfect for a variety of applications, including overmolded parts, multi-material assemblies, rubber-like components, long-lasting living hinges and high-temperature testing.
Engitype Inc. is an authorized reseller of 3D Systems, Inc. and Markforged, Inc. Premium 3D Printers. Currently, Engitype has offices in Portland and Seattle. We sell and service the highest quality 3D Printers in the world. With over 17 years of experience in 3D Printing, Engitype can be your primary source of information and service for 3D Printers.
Copyright © 2017 All rights reserved.