Form 3+ | Form 3B+
20-40% faster print speeds than the Form 3 and Form 3B creates Formlabs most efficient LFS 3D printers yet.
The Next Generation of the Form 3
The Form 3+ combines both hardware and software improvements to deliver what’s most important to 3D printing users: fabricate parts and components in record time and drive forward critical R&D projects faster than ever.
In addition to 20-40% faster print speeds, Form 3+ features a redesigned heating system and new components that stabilize the laser system, resulting in improved surface finish and more consistent prints.
Production dental professionals can rely on with the Form 3B+.
- Biocompatible materials for a constantly expanding range of dental indications.
- Best value. Affordable cost of entry and ownership.
- Free, open software. No pesky licenses, easy to install across many locations.
- Predictable, quarterly software and firmware updates, always validated, always optional.
Low Force Stereolithography gives you flawless prints, every time.
LFS (Low Force Stereolithography) 3D printing balances detail and speed.
The optical system maintains a precise, dense laser spot to ensure accurate, repeatable prints.
Easy clean-up and smoother parts with tear-away light-touch supports.
Post-Processing just got easier.
Learn more about Formlabs’ wash and cure solution that strengthens your part and optimizes workflow.
Form 3+ | Form 3B+ Technical Specifications
- 40.5 x 37.5 x 53 cm (15.9 x 14.8 x 20.9 in)
Build Volume (xyz)
- 145 x 145 x 185 mm (5.7 x 5.7 x 7.3 in)
- 85 μm Spot Size
- 250 mW
- 25 – 300 μm
Preform Slicer Software
- One-Click Print
- Adaptive layer thickness for faster printing with fine details
- Remote Print (not available on Form 2)
- Auto-orient for optimal print position
- Auto-mesh repair
- Auto-generation of supports
- Rotate, scale, duplicate, and mirror
- Layer slicer for path inspection
- Available in multiple languages
- Standard Resins
- Engineering Resins
- Jewelry Resins
- Dental Model Resin (3B+)
ENGITYPE 3D PRINTING ONLINE SHOP
Get Markforged filaments and Formlabs resins at our online store.