Powered by Formlabs’ advanced Low Force Stereolithography (LFS)™ technology, the Form 3B offers the same groundbreaking print quality with biocompatible and medical materials.
Production dental professionals can rely on.
- Validated workflows. A tailored dental ecosystem with a wide range of extensively tested workflows.
- Dental-specific support and warranty. A team of dental experts provides support when you need it.
- Constant uptime. Optimized to run 24/7, with smart sensors, remote printing, and user-replaceable components.
Intuitive, affordable 3D printing for all.
- Biocompatible materials for a constantly expanding range of dental indications.
- Best value. Affordable cost of entry and ownership.
- Free, open software. No pesky licenses, easy to install across many locations.
- Predictable, quarterly software and firmware updates, always validated, always optional.
Low Force Stereolithography gives you flawless prints, every time.
LFS (Low Force Stereolithography) 3D printing balances detail and speed.
The optical system maintains a precise, dense laser spot to ensure accurate, repeatable prints.
Easy clean-up and smoother parts with tear-away light-touch supports.
Form 3B Technical Specifications
- 40.5 x 37.5 x 53 cm (15.9 x 14.8 x 20.9 in)
Build Volume (xyz)
- 145 x 145 x 185 mm (5.7 x 5.7 x 7.3 in)
- 85 μm Spot Size
- 250 mW
- 25 – 300 μm
Preform Slicer Software
- One-Click Print
- Adaptive layer thickness for faster printing with fine details
- Remote Print (not available on Form 2)
- Auto-orient for optimal print position
- Auto-mesh repair
- Auto-generation of supports
- Rotate, scale, duplicate, and mirror
- Layer slicer for path inspection
- Available in multiple languages
- Standard Resins
- Engineering Resins
- Jewelry Resins
- Dental Model Resin