Join us for an afternoon with Engitype and 3D Systems at a Brewery in Southern California, focused on technical discussions about the state of the industry and where it is going. As the industry has evolved, so must your business and its ability to compete in a rapid turn environment.
You will have the opportunity to meet with 3D printing experts in this casual setting to discuss additive manufacturing, materials, processes, and techniques. We will be demonstrating additive solutions for aerospace, automotive, and tooling industries. Not what you’re looking for? Bring us your questions, ideas, and challenges, and let’s discuss how Engitype and 3D Systems can help.
Fantastic food and beverages will be provided! Please RSVP for this event. Seats are limited.
Irvine Area / 11-17-21 / 3 PM – 7 PM PDT – Register
Los Angeles Area / 11-18-21 / 3 PM – 7 PM PDT – Register
1. Introduction / State of the Industry – 3:30 – 4:00 pm
· Latest Materials Innovation
· Print Process and Throughput Improvements
2. Applications Presentation – 5:30 – 6:00 pm
· Heat Transfer Optimization
· Fluid Flow, Lightweighting and Part Count Reduction
· Flame Retardant Requirements Solutions
· Custom Silicone Tooling Solutions
· Propulsion Related Components Manufacturing Solutions
All Guests MUST wear face coverings indoors and may be subject to temperature scans prior to entry, per CDC and California State and City guidelines. We ask that all attendees respect the location, staff, and other guests by making it easy to enforce standard COVID protocols for everyone’s comfort and safety.
Address to the brewery locations will be provided a week before the event.
Can’t make it in person? Contact us at