Markforged “The Forged Tour” LA at Super 73!
Buy a printer, get a Super73 e-Bike!
About this event
Come meet up with the Engitype team and Markforged at Super73!!! See the incredible power of a Markforged 3D printers in action! The team is inviting you to experience the incredible capabilities of the Markforged 3D printers in person! With the manufacturing landscape quickly changing, additive manufacturing could be the perfect solution for some of the pain points you experience.
You’ll learn more about the Digital Forge, the platform that prints industrial parts at the speed of software.
At the event you’ll learn more about:
- Eiger – the secure software interface that is both powerful and accessible
- Blacksmith – our Adaptive Manufacturing software, inspects parts in real-time while printing and has the ability to learn through AI to streamline workflow and give manufacturers accurate, repeatable parts on our Markforged X7 printers
- Materials – Markforged machines print metal and even stronger composite. Our industrial-grade materials enable engineers to make functional parts for manufacturing environments.
- Printers – Markforged provides a complete line of rugged 3D printers and systems are built to produce reliable, repeatable results.
Refreshments will be provided
By attending one of our events you will be:
– entered to win an Onyx One printer, and
– you are eligible for a 10% discount on your printer purchase if purchase is made by September 20th, or receive a a Super73 Z1 or Rx with your printer purchase!. Speak with the Engitype team at the Super73 Event to get details on your new E-Bike!
We will be following all local COVID-19 protocols in order to ensure the safety of our guests. We will have limited capacity available and will sterilize the machines in-between showing. Our team is equipped with safety and sanitation gear. Please check out your city’s COVID guidelines prior to attending the event. Masks will be required!
Engitype is an authorized reseller of Markforged 3D Printers.
If you have any questions, contact your local representative or contact us at