The industrial power of selective laser sintering on your benchtop, starting at $9,999.
THE FUSE 1 IS PLANNED FOR RELEASE LATE 2020.
- Manage prototyping and production yourself, in your space, at a tenth of the cost of existing SLS machines.
- Produce functional parts in 24 hours, without the delays of service bureaus.
- No supports. Pack the build chamber with as many parts as you can fit and save time in post‑processing.
- A removable build chamber enables continuous printing and reduces downtime.
- With the Fuse 1, you can print with up to 50% recycled powder.
About Nylon 12
- This isn’t your average 3D printed plastic. Nylon will bend and return to its original form, rather than fracturing suddenly.
- Nylon is perfect for structural, load bearing, or mechanical parts.
- Nylon is suitable for high temperature applications and parts that need to tolerate heat.
- 677 x 668 x 1059 mm
Build Volume (xyz)
- 165 x 165 x 320 mm
Laser Spot Size
- 200 µm
- 100 µm
- Nylon 12
Engitype Inc. is an authorized reseller of 3D Systems, Inc., Markforged, Inc., and Formlabs, Inc. Premium 3D Printers. Currently, Engitype has offices near Portland, Oregon, Seattle, Washington, and Salt Lake City, Utah. We also have representation in California, Idaho, Michigan, and Ohio. We sell and service the highest quality 3D Printers in the world. With over 19 years of experience in 3D Printing, Engitype can be your primary source of information and service for 3D Printers.
Copyright © 2020 All rights reserved.