The industrial power of selective laser sintering on your benchtop.
Industrial SLS Technology
- Manage prototyping and production yourself, in your space, at a tenth of the cost of existing SLS machines.
- Produce functional parts in 24 hours, without the delays of service bureaus.
- No supports. Pack the build chamber with as many parts as you can fit and save time in post‑processing.
- A removable build chamber enables continuous printing and reduces downtime.
Unparalleled Strength: Nylon 12
- This isn’t your average 3D printed plastic. Nylon will bend and return to its original form, rather than fracturing suddenly.
- Nylon is perfect for structural, load bearing, or mechanical parts.
- Nylon is suitable for high temperature applications and parts that need to tolerate heat.
- Recyclable: print with up to 50% recycled Nylon.
- 677 x 668 x 1059 mm
Build Volume (xyz)
- 165 x 165 x 320 mm
Laser Spot Size
- 200 µm
- 100 µm
- Nylon 12