The Fuse 1
The complete package for high quality indsutrial SLS 3D Printing on your benchtop.
Ready for the next generation of 3D Printing?
Meet the Fuse 1.
Bring production-ready nylon 3D printing onto your benchtop with an affordable, compact selective laser sintering (SLS) platform. The Fuse 1 delivers industrial power in a small footprint with effective powder containment and easy setup.
From print setup to powder recovery, our easy-to-use hardware and software are designed to maximize your efficiency at every step of the process.
Industrial Nylon 12 for All Applications.
Balancing strength and detail, Nylon 12 Powder is a highly capable material for both functional prototyping and end-use production of complex assemblies and durable parts with high environmental stability. Our Nylon 12 Powder is specifically developed for use on the Fuse 1.
Nylon 12 Powder is ideal for:
- High-performance prototyping
- Small batch manufacturing
- Permanent jigs, fixtures, and tooling
- Biocompatible, sterilizable parts
Fuse 1 Technical Specifications
- 26.6 x 26.2 x 41.7 in.
Build Volume (xyz)
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 12.6 in.
- 200 µm
- 100 μm
Preform Slicer Software
- One-Click Print
- Remote Print
- Rotate, scale, duplicate, and mirror
- Layer slicer for path inspection
- Available in multiple languages
- Nylon 12
- Nylon 11
Looking to purchase Formlabs Resin and Powder materials?
NEW: ENGITYPE 3D PRINTING ONLINE SHOP
Get Markforged filaments and Formlabs resins at our online store.
Easy Post Processing for the Most Advanced SLS Ecosystem.
Post Processing Made Easy.
The Fuse Sift is a safe, efficient powder recovery system for the Fuse 1 3D printer. This easy-to-use, all-in-one station combines part extraction, powder recovery, storage, and mixing in a single free-standing device, for the most functionality in a single device available on the SLS market.
- Compact, enclosed system: A negative air pressure system keeps powder inside while enabling open access and easy cleanup.
- Low waste: A 30% material refresh rate means you can print with up to 70% recycled powder, indefinitely. Fuse Sift’s sieve filters out particles to be remixed with new powder and reused in future prints.
- Automatic powder mixing: Fuse Sift will dispense and mix used and new powder automatically so you can reduce waste and control your powder supply.
- Nonstop printing: Reduce downtime by transferring modular build chambers and powder cartridges between the Fuse 1 and Fuse Sift for a nonstop, cyclical workflow.
- A complete toolkit: The Fuse Sift includes a set of finishing tools to help you clean excess powder from parts with ease.
Buy from Engitype to make sure that your Formlabs printer is up and running all day, every day.
Or, request a demo to see the Fuse 1 in person.